Monday, April 6, 2015

The Calgary Expo is just around the corner…

2 years since my last blog - is that a record?

It has been a while since last I blogged. I would love to say that I did many an exotic thing since 2013 but alas that is not the case. Just plugging away seems so lame, but the reality is that's all I've been doing. I'll try to do better in the future.

I wanted to post because my daughter and I are trying something different this year, we have a booth at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo. I haven't had a booth selling my wares in quite some time. I think my art college show and sale, many moons ago, which produced lacklustre results - I hope this won't be the same type of experience.

I have been creating some new pieces that will be on sale there. Continuing with my Fett noir series I have a few classics reinterpreted. I also added some other non Star Wars stuff and my daughter is going to be selling buttons of her own design as well as some postcards she created.

So if you're at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo on the weekend of April 16th feel free to pop on over to booth N11 in the BMO Centre.


It'll be a different experience and it will be fun, I'm sure.

Here are some of the pieces I will be selling (among others).

No comments:

Post a Comment