Monday, September 24, 2012

Fett Noir #3: The Big Sleep

I have always loved the look of this classic Bogart & Becall poster and I wanted to recreate it but I was worried it might appear too simple compared to the others, but then I figured "Hey, I want this on my wall damn it!", so I added a little Mandalorian symbology in the background and voilá. 

The pose from Empire Strikes Back was almost identical to the pose on the 1946 poster. It was eerie how close.

This poster, along with my other three Fett Noir creations, has been made into a limited edition print (limited to 250 numbered copies), now available on my newly created Etsy store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/GraphicLanguage), and I have a discount on shipping if you order all four (just give me a shout and I'll pass along the top secret code)

No comments:

Post a Comment